Being sued for a debt? Send a Settlement Letter!
Resolve your dispute outside of court and avoid unnecessary fees and hassle. Send a settlement letter offering to settle the dispute with your terms.
Why do you need to send a Settlement Letter?
Select why you were sued to start.
- I borrowed money from them and didn't pay them back.
- I was not paid for a product they provided or a job they completed.
- I did not finish a job/service I agreed to do for them.
- I sold them a faulty product or they never got it.
- I (as the tenant/roommate) did not pay rent/utilities as agreed.
- I (as the landlord) did not return the security deposit as expected.
Respond to Your Lawsuit with a Settlement Letter
Save Time & Money
Sending a settlement letter is a simple and free way to try and resolve the issue without spending time in court.
Control the Outcome
State exactly what you want from the other party to get the case dismissed without the uncertainty of a trial.
Easy & Convenient
No printing, no stamps, no lines. You can mail your settlement letter via USPS certified mail with tracking in just 15 minutes, right from your phone or computer.
It’s as Easy as
First, provide information about your dispute through a guided interview process.
Second, provide the settlement terms you are willing to offer and to formally request for a case dismissal. If you don’t believe you owe anything, explain it clearly.
Finally, track your letter when you send it via certified mail with a single click. Most importantly, achieve peace of mind that your message is reaching its intended recipient.
Sued in Small Claims Court?
Check out these other resources!